Sabtu, 26 September 2015

[REVIEW] Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Edit Posted by with No comments
Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover


Please forgive me to not update review in the latest month. Oh~kayyy.. If you want to hear my reason, its because i’m freak’in out for searching job. Yep, now i’m a jobless or maybe i put my self in jobseeker category. It’s really frustating. I don’t have money for bought some book and really i hungry to read some new. So i trying to searched an old ebook from my collection ebook in my leppy. Why i choose to read ebook? Its cause simply and easier. If i have to going out i dont have to bringing the paperback with me. So i prefer a simply way.
Before that, please please and please forgive me (again?!) cause my english’s so bad.  Fufufu, i still learn and learning.

Theen, i choose Maybe Someday, the book of Colleen Hoover. Ah~ How i love this author. How can i put her write in a word. Hmm... Amazing ! Aye, her write is really catch me into her world.
Maybe Someday. It’s about the girl named Sydney and her mysterious neighbor, Ridge.
From the start, Sydney have a perfect life. Like have a romantic boyfriend, Hunter and best friend, Tori. So, who’s Ridge? Ridge’s just a boy who live a cross her mess. They actually become a friend because Sydney always like to hear Ridge’s play guitar. Ridge want to Sydney make a lyric for his music. When Sydney agree with him then they’re became friend. Just friend.
Someday when it had to her best day just in the second minute its turn to veeery bad-shocking day for her. Its start from her suspicion about her boyfriend and her matte. Sydney found that they always act strange when she’s around. So, she make some plan with a little help from Ridge to prove her suspicioness.

It’s like an earthquake when Sydney know that the person who she’s really trusting, cheat in her back. With all of her mixed feeling, she run away from her mess. Ridge’s the one who help her out from her homeless.

In exchange she have to agree to make a song with Ridge for his band. I really forget what’s the name of his band. It’s klise story, cause if you live at some roof with a man who you adore so much you will fall’in love with him. Oh, before that, Ridge’s deaf. He can talk but because of some trauma (I think its a trauma its not really explain in the story) he stop to talk. It’s became romantic when Sydney and Ridge comunicating with their text message.
The problem come when Sydney know that Ridge have some girlfriend. Yeah, as a reader its shocking me much. Ridge’s really love his girlfriend so i think it will become a sad end story. His girlfriend’s same as with Ridge who is can’t hear anything. But Ridge’s girl can talk like a normal person.

Its really annoyed me much cause Ridge’s a complicated man. My friend’s say it PHP person (Pemberi Harapan Palsu). He said he loves his girlfriend but he kiss Sydney and say that he want to be with her !

I love a character of Sydney. She’s a stronger girl. When she became to love and love Ridge then he’s throw her like a trash she still love him much. I can’t became Sydney. Hoover succesfully make me crying almost in all scene.

So, hows the ending? Will Sydney have a happily ever after with Ridge or not? I think you have to read that alone. All i can say is the story is really recommended for you, guys. One of a touching story for me. I can’t decided which story i love, cause all of Hoover work is a beautiful.


I love Sydney and Ridge, so i think i have to give them 5 star, how do you think???

0 komentar: